Friday, April 22, 2011

ponteng :P

ponteng :P
ya lar , i ponteng la today . blow laaa :P
WOI , I HAVING FEVER LA NOOB
because wed get rain , and i didnt went n bath LOL :P
yeahh , tis is call dai sei , rite ? :)

homeworks are queing up for me to touch it LOL . great. GREAT !
ekonomi , karangan , account , add maths , ADUIII ! :'(
think aso feel headache . :/

btw ,
i HATE THIS WEEK .
guess why ?

#1 , wednesday . 1~2pm . i hit my head on a door . and its a glass door . well , tis call dai sei aso :P T_________T fking pain :'(

#2 , thursday . 4~5pm . i hit my head on the wall . GRHHHH , why so black deeeee ? :'[

#3 , thursday . 8~ today . i having fever :) GREAT , lolol -.- i ate dunno how many panadol edi . ADUIII :(

#4 , the pen ink drop on my phone . ALAMAK . purple de tim -.- ! make a phone lik so damn ugly WTF FTW TWF TFW !!! LOL

I HATE THIS WEEEEEEEEEEEK . faster end this week please (:

gtg ! bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment